Monday, December 5, 2011

California Pt. 2

San Francisco was wonderful! Absolutely beautiful and although we were only there for two days, we saw a bunch of the city. I loved being able to share such great moments with my three talented friends Peter, Dave and Callan!



As for our time in Burbank... all I can say is MAGICAL! I had attended CTN's Animation Expo last year, but I must say they just keep getting better and better. While Dave and Peter stayed at their booth and attended portfolio reviews, I was off galavanting with Callan. There were so many workshops/lectures that weekend, it was hard to pick which ones to check out! Here's a bunch of sketches from the last few panels I had attended:






Keep an eye out for one more California post!


Artwork ©Caitlyn Dailey 2011

No comments: