Saturday, January 31, 2009

She's like an antelope in a junkyard...



There's a reason I love netflix. This movie happens to be an example of that. My dad and I are constantly adding on these little-known, independant films to our queue in hopes of finding a gem every so often. We got lucky with this one. The colors and cinematography are PHENOMENAL! Lee Pace (Pushing Daisies) does a wonderful job and the young girl that stars with him, Catinca Untaru, really makes you smile.





I bought this movie awhile back on a whim, just because I absolutely loved the cover. (Which kind of gives off a "Flight of the Conchords" look...) Yesterday, while I was dog-sitting, I decided to watch it again completely forgetting how much I loved it! It's got all the key ingredients that I enjoy in a film.

No comments: